February 5, 2009

Reclaiming Rainbows


Moving to Tucson was the best decision I've ever made. Here I sit, unemployed and alone, but in most ways very happy. I'm certainly not completely healed, nor will I ever look at the world the same way again, and I still find it impossible to trust completely, but my life is my own and I am loving the person I am re-becoming.

I've had a number of requests to make my blog public again, so I have recently removed all identifying information. This blog is a place for me to explore what happened to me, but I also want to help others navigate the labyrinth of emotions that come with surviving emotional abuse. If this profile sounds familiar to you please feel free to contact me.

I am reclaiming much of what was stolen from me and finding parts of me I never knew existed. A silver lining can be found in the darkest of all clouds... rainbows shine underneath.

Hugs and love,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Am full of admiration for you Laura. Whoever HE was, you were and are far too good for him. You GO GIRL!!!
    Sandra
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your site from a dear friend. Your writings move me, even though I'm not in a relationship with someone with NPD. Yet, I see a brave woman who is willing to stand up to the devil and leap into the clouds. You are a Supergirl, whether you believe it or not.

    Hugs and Love indeed,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete