February 10, 2009

How Do We Heal? - by Kathleen Hawk

This link goes to a sevem part article on healing from a relationship with an NPD/sociopath. Lovefraud.com has strict rules on reproduction, so I won't reprint anything here, but this is seriously a MUST READ for all survivors.

Part I: The Path
Part II: Painful Shock
Part III: Denial
Part IV: Bargaining
Part V: Getting Angry
Part VI: Getting Over Not Getting Angry
Part VII: Letting Go 

love & hugs,
Laura

3 comments:

  1. this captures every emotion i have ever felt while being in a relationship with an NP for 7yrs....this relevant life changing info allows me to heal without making excuses or apologies for the way i felt during the 7yrs. of being with this individual. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm learning more reading your site, and lovefraud.com about myself and my late husband and his folks than I thought possible. Thank you. It's all a bit staggering.

    ReplyDelete